Until this morning I've never considered a blog. I always said to myself, "what would I say on a blog, my life is normal and I rarely have marvelous thoughts to contribute to the world (or even a small reading group)" I still have no idea where it's going to go, what I'm going to say, or even if I'll actually continue to update it. Only time will tell on that one.
And since until no one I know actually knows that I've decided to join the blogging world and my husband (Ryan) and I spent the afternoon digging in the backyard, pouring concrete, and placing bricks along the sides of the fence to keep our puppy (Sable) actually in the yard....I'm going to sign off on this one for the time being.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! If you ever need something to post about, post pictures of Sable. Since my entire blog is pretty much about Lukas I don't really have any suggestions for you. Although, it's nice to have a place to jot down your thoughts. :)
First off -- glad I could inspire you to get a blog! They're just fun to write on. I like to balance mine with everyday occurances and random thoughts I'm thinking at the moment. Can't wait to see how your blog will shape up.
Second -- you poured concrete?! Wow. I'm impressed... one) with ya'll's handiness and two) with the power of your little digging dog! Hope it helps keep Sable in the yard! Sprinkles is currently "digging" under the door of my pantry, so I must go get him. Have a good night!
YAY FOR BLOGS! Write a new one!
Post a Comment