A few weeks ago, Ryan and I kept Lukas for a bit....he loved watching the puppies through the glass door. He just stood or sat there looking at them and then laughed and laughed and laughed. SO CUTE!!!! Then of course the puppies put on a pretty good show too, whining and just pleading to come in a see him up close.

We drove around and found a little park on Lake Lewisville that had cheap entry and lots of table/bench sets along the water. We took out dinner and brought the puppies long leashes so they could play in the water. The first place (shown below) had rocks all along the shore and they weren't quite sure about it. We wondered around and found an area that didn't have rocks, but was straight dirt/grass up to the water. There they had lots of fun running and hoping through the water and swimming a bit. Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of this, but it was adorable, maybe next time I'll be more prepared.


Afterwards, they both settled down and chewed on pig ears for the rest of the night. Nice, calm puppies...that's what we love!! Sable demonstrates how cute it is:
Then at some point I took this adorable picture of Shiva....total bat dog. Her ears look HUGE!! But you can't fault her on cuteness...
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, I'm sure they're a bit more eye appeasing that the straight word posts. Love you all, until next time. :)

2 comments:
Sable and Shiva are like an interactive television for Lukas!
So stinkin' cute!!!
Ha ha ha! Gotta love those big puppy dog ears! That picture of Ryan in the water with the dogs makes me laugh -- not at Ryan but at Shiva looking like she's going to climb up on Sable's back! It's like she's saying, "look, a puppy sized island I can stand on!"
Joshua saw Sprinkles for the first time in weeks today. He laughed and laughed at him! Didn't want to sit still to change out of his swim clothes because he wanted to go play with the puppy. So sweet to watch puppies and kiddos interact. Glad you had fun with Lukas.
Post a Comment