Alright so lets start. I almost got a new job, then it was put on hold for 3 months....grrrr, we'll see where that goes. My sister-in-law graduated from college, Suma Cum Lade. My wonderful parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary; watching their relationship really is marvelous seeing as I can see a lot of similarities between Ryan and myself (just as many differences mind you...) I went and stayed for almost an entire week in Houston. One of my best friends came to TX from her current home in Maui, HI. We had a wonderful time catching up and I realized just how much I miss her.

In the past month Shiva has grown from the 10lber to over 20lbs currently (she was 20 last time she was weighed which was a week and a half ago) During my time in Houston, she GREW!!! I came back and my baby was HUGE!!! She did have a bad day a few weeks ago, emptied basically the entire contents of her stomach onto our kitchen floor, took her to the vet and she checked out fine; probably just ate something that simply didn't agree with her....puppies...just like small children...everything belongs in the mouth. Our darling baby is slowly being housebroken (seems MUCH slower than Sable - I think it's that "second kid" thing), but she is coming along. She will now "look" and "sit"; we're currently working on "down", "take-it", "leave-it", and "drop-it".
Sable's most recent accomplishment is that she "dies". You point a "gun" shaped hand at her and say loudly "BANG", she'll lay down and put her head flat to the ground. Her dying schedule fits her mood, if she doesn't really WANT to, she'll die very slowly and dramatically. BUT, if she's really eager (meaning you have a REALLY GREAT treat) she'll flop down incredibly fast. Her head doesn't always go down, generally she'll touch her head to the ground then pop back up to look at you like, "I did it!! Can I have a treat??!!! huh?! huh?! huh?!"
I will end with some adorable pictures of puppies:






1 comment:
I was JUST about to leave a note on your blog saying that I needed an update! But you read my mind!
The puppies are darling and that is a great pic of you and Laura! I hope you had a great time! I think I'll see her in Maui! How cool is that?!
Post a Comment